<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | ThomasNaisa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/thomasnaisa/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/thomasnaisa/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for ThomasNaisa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 04:50:15 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e540695ddc1bc26dec6ced0de9a7ab8</guid>
				<title>ThomasNaisa replied to the topic apple river concealment crystal in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-concealment-crystal-407/#post-318260</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 22:02:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I came across <a href="https://fonts.blog/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>read more when searching for font ideas. It could be useful for future design projects.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">551166716f394787cc135d86f387430c</guid>
				<title>ThomasNaisa started the topic apple river concealment crystal in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-concealment-crystal-407/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 22:02:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I bookmarked <a href="https://fonts.blog/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>graphic design resources while searching for typography resources. It&#8217;s worth a look if you&#8217;re interested in typography.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">493beba4ea69e545b90c985e08f66e4f</guid>
				<title>ThomasNaisa started the topic apple river intimation crystal in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-intimation-crystal-116/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 22:01:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I recently found <a href="https://fonts.blog/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>typography blog when searching for font ideas. It looks like a useful resource for font research.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43addde98cdcd402745f9626f319c798</guid>
				<title>ThomasNaisa replied to the topic apple river concealment crystal in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/apple-river-concealment-crystal-203/page/3/#post-318251</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 22:00:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I noticed <a href="https://fonts.blog/" rel="nofollow ugc"></a>font resources while researching different fonts. There are some useful typography articles there.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>