<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | true_eqSa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/true_eqsa/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/true_eqsa/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for true_eqSa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 16:21:39 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47d9e09dd86a75c323cb9621c719a16a</guid>
				<title>true_eqSa started the topic true fortune casino in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/true-fortune-casino-7338/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Aug 2026 06:42:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at true fortune casino about six months back when a mate dropped the name, and tbh I reckoned it&#8217;d be yet another throwaway places that vanish by Christmas. Hasn&#8217;t happened yet, so that says something I suppose. </p>
<p>Game selection is no joke huge — I&#8217;d guess around 2,000 slots and tables if the filter&#8217;s honest. Pragmatic Play d&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-225033"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/true-fortune-casino-7338/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cbe672548cf71acbfbfa365eb86ad48c</guid>
				<title>true_eqSa replied to the topic Top in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/top/page/42/#post-226672</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Aug 2026 06:42:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at true fortune casino about four months back when a mate mentioned it, and not gonna lie I expected it&#8217;d be another one of those cookie-cutter casinos that vanish within weeks. Hasn&#8217;t happened yet, so that says something I suppose. </p>
<p>The library&#8217;s no joke huge — they claim over 2,000 games if the filter&#8217;s honest. Pragmatic Play d&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-225028"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/top/page/42/#post-226672" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>