-
AuthorPosts
-
October 1, 2026 at 9:12 am #319288
crazy_mgpt
ParticipantPublicSono finito su Crazy Time tipo un paio di mesi fa cercando qualcosa di diverso dal solito e non vi nascondo che mi ha sorpreso. All’inizio ero scettico, come sempre con i siti nuovi, ma dopo qualche sessione ho cambiato idea. Iscriversi e stato rapido, neanche dieci minuti e avevo l’account pronto. Il deposito minimo non e alto, mi pare una decina di euro, quindi niente di assurdo per testare senza rischiare troppo.
Il catalogo e piu ampia di quanto pensassi. Trovi slot di Pragmatic Play come Gates of Olympus che e una bomba, e anche titoli di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. Complessivamente ci saranno piu di mille titoli tra slot e tavoli. Il live casino e gestita da Evolution con dealer in carne e ossa — il game show di Crazy Time e quello che gioco di piu, quando becca il bonus giusto esplode tutto. Ci passo troppo tempo onestamente.
Il bonus iniziale su Crazy Time e stato un match del 100% fino a cinquecento euro piu cinquanta free spin su Sweet Bonanza. Il wagering e di 35x, potrebbe essere piu basso ma e gestibile per il settore. Ho notato bonus no deposit di tanto in tanto per i giocatori attivi, cosa che apprezzo. Potete controllare le promo aggiornate direttamente su [url=https://dragonevo.net]Crazy Time[/url] per farvi un’idea.
Lato pagamenti si puo usare le carte principali, Skrill e Neteller, e anche Bitcoin. Le mie withdrawal mi sono arrivati entro un giorno sull’e-wallet, che e decente. Una cosa comoda e la crazy time app — ho fatto il crazy time download sul telefono e funziona bene. Non dovete cercare la crazy time apk da siti strani dato che dal sito ufficiale la scarichi in un attimo. Sul cellulare ci gioco anche in pausa pranzo.
L’assistenza su Crazy Time e raggiungibile in chat ventiquattr’ore su ventiquattro pure in italiano, il che per me conta parecchio. Una cosa che mi ha scocciato: la verifica documenti ha richiesto quasi 72 ore, piu del previsto. Ma dopo quello zero problemi. Sono regolati Curacao, che non e l’ADM italiana ma e comunque qualcosa. Ci gioco volentieri e continuo a tornare.
October 1, 2026 at 9:14 am #319295rolletto_ssMr
ParticipantPublicSo I’ve been messing around on Rolletto for about a couple of months and wanted to share what I think. Came across it after googling around for somewhere new since I was tired of the same old sites. Signed up took maybe two minutes, nothing weird asked, then I put in ?20 as a first deposit — min deposit is ?20 not unreasonable.
First deposit bonus looked alright — it was a hundred percent up to five hundred euros and 200 free spins. The rollover sits at 35x which isn’t the worst compared to some places. Spins landed on Big Bass Bonanza from what I recall. Not gonna lie, spins were a bit dead but the deposit match kept me going.
The lobby on Rolletto is genuinely massive. They’ve got stuff from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, plus Evolution on the live side. I’ve been hammering Gates of Olympus and some BTG Megaways like White Rabbit. Looks like there’s 3000-odd games when you count everything. The live section is worth mentioning — blackjack and roulette, and I keep going back to Crazy Time which is way too addictive. Proper live streams with actual dealers, stream is crisp even on mobile.
Getting money out has been what I really wanted to test but honestly it’s been fine. I withdraw to my Visa and funds hit in roughly a day. They also do Mastercard plus a bunch of e-wallets which is handy. You can check out what they’ve got on offer on [url=https://mymadison.uk]rolletto[/url] if you’re curious. My one annoyance — KYC took ages to approve and that was frustrating.
On my phone, Rolletto works well through Safari — they don’t have an app which I actually prefer. Everything loads quick enough and I’ve played on my commute without issues. Customer service is live chat 24/7 and response time was like thirty seconds when I asked about my withdrawal. The site is operating under a Curacao licence — not UKGC which some people might care about that.
Overall, there are niggles — that slow verification plus navigation could be cluttered in places. But game variety is top, payouts have been reliable for me, and the matched deposit gave me a decent run. Might not suit everyone but I’ll keep playing at Rolletto going forward.
October 1, 2026 at 9:30 am #319308revery_tpKa
ParticipantPublicBeen messing around on Revery Play for about six weeks or so and wanted to drop my thoughts on this. I registered after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was ?10 which suited me fine, threw in fifty quid and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x which could be better honestly but I’ve seen way worse.
Game selection is genuinely solid — there’s over 3000 titles from studios including Play’n GO, NetEnt, Yggdrasil. Been grinding Gates of Olympus a lot — had a solid session on Gates last week actually. The live dealer stuff is all Evolution — Crazy Time is addictive honestly, real croupiers and everything.
One thing that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. Paying with Skrill and my withdrawal hit my account in under 24 hours. There’s also Mastercard plus Neteller for those who prefer it. I’d check out what’s available on [url=https://constructionlaw2023.com]revery play[/url] if you’re interested.
That said, not everything is amazing. Customer support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait nearly 20 minutes on chat the other day. And the mobile site runs okay though some menus are fiddly compared to bigger brands. No dedicated app either, you just use the mobile browser.
Still, it hasn’t put me off so that says something. Revery Play is regulated and feels trustworthy enough. If you’re in the UK this is a reasonable pick — just don’t expect live chat wait times.
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.


