Our Forums

Main page › Forums › Women’s › Blouses › 888starz

  • Author
    Posts
  • #312368
    rever_qjPl
    Participant
    Public

    Gioco su Slot Shopper da qualche mese e a questo punto posso dire due cose sensate. Il catalogo e davvero ampia, circa 2.500 slot e tavoli a occhio, con Play’n GO che domina un po’ tutto. Sweet Bonanza lo trovi subito in evidenza, e poi ci sono Betsoft e Big Time Gaming per chi ama rischiare di piu.

    La parte live e tutta Evolution, per cui il livello lo conosci: croupier reali, tavoli in italiano in certe fasce orarie, e ovviamente Crazy Time e compagnia che la sera si riempiono. L’unica cosa che mi ha infastidito: con 4G ballerino lo streaming singhiozza, ma immagino sia colpa mia e non loro.

    Sul bonus: il benvenuto di Slot Shopper gira intorno al 100% fino a 300€ e ci mette 150 giri gratis, distribuiti in piu tranche. Il wagering e 40x sul bonus, onesto, niente di assurdo. Girano pure dei giri senza deposito in certi periodi, e comunque le condizioni esatte le trovi su [url=https://aamola.com/slotshopper-recensione-completa-guida-pratica-per-scegliere-il-casino-ideale/]slotshopper[/url] prima di metterci soldi.

    Deposito minimo 10€, iscrizione in pochi minuti con documento da caricare per il KYC. Uso Neteller con accredito in un giorno e mezzo. Ci sono carte, e-wallet, bonifico e anche cripto, nessun problema di metodi. La prima volta pero ho aspettato piu del previsto per la verifica.

    Da telefono va tutto dal browser, il sito si adatta bene, nulla di spettacolare ma funzionale. La chat di Slot Shopper e in italiano in chat, di solito entro dieci minuti, per un problema su un free spin mi hanno risposto con calma e risolto. Sono regolati con licenza MGA, e sinceramente questo mi tranquillizza piu delle promo.

    #312527
    rever_vaPl
    Participant
    Public

    Been punting at Trino since roughly the spring, usually late at night, so take this as a regular player’s take. Registered because of a thread on another forum, and sign-up took about two minutes — email, password, done, although you do need verification before the first payout, standard stuff with a UKGC licence.

    The library is pretty huge — roughly 3,000+ slots and tables by my rough count. Pragmatic Play is everywhere, so you get the obvious ones — Gates of Olympus pinned to the popular tab. Play’n Go brings Book of Dead and Reactoonz, plus a fair amount of NetEnt, Yggdrasil and Big Time Gaming in there too. My go-to is the Megaways section if I’ve got the bankroll for it.

    The bonus on Trino Casino was 100% to ?500 with 200 spins, split across a few deposits. Playthrough is 35x, which is neither great nor awful. Minimum sits at ?10. There’s a small no deposit thing if you sign up to emails — it comes and goes, so you can see the live promos over on [url=https://youngervoice.org/trino-casino-apk-steps-and-methods/]trino casino[/url] before you commit.

    Payouts are the bit I care about most, and on this front Trino hasn’t messed me around. Withdrew ?420 to Skrill a fortnight ago and it landed in about six hours. Debit cards work, e-wallets are quicker, plus there’s crypto for anyone who bothers. The one thing that annoyed me: bank transfers took four working days the first time.

    Support is 24/7 and the agents actually read what you write, though the first reply took a while on a Saturday night. Live dealer runs on Evolution, so real croupiers, decent blackjack and roulette tables, plus Crazy Time and Lightning Roulette if you like the game show stuff — I don’t, much. No app, just a browser version, which loads quick enough though sometimes forgets my filters.

    #319524
    lottoland_jdkl
    Participant
    Public

    Aloitin pelaamisen Lottolandissa pari kuukautta sitten ja taytyy myontaa etta eka fiilis oli ihan ok positiivisesti yllatti. Rekkarointi meni parissa minuutissa, perus jutut ja paasi pelaamaan. Ekan talletuksen sai tehtya 10 eurolla Mastercardilla ja oli sujuvaa. Taa on yks niista jutuista mika ratkasee mulle aika paljon — hitaat maksut on dealbreaker.

    Pelivalikoimasta taytyy sanoo etta on aika laaja. Lottoland vetaa sisaan peleja isoilta tuottajilta niinku Play’n GO ja Evolution, eli laatua loytyy. Ite pyorittelin Sweet Bonanzaa jonku verran ja muutama kiva voitto iski. Kolikkopeleja on ainakin pari sataa plus blackjackia ja rulettia myos. Yks miinus tosin — filtterit on vahan kompelo, loytaa kylla mut vaatii klikkailua.

    Livepeleista loytyy Evolutionin livekamaa ja pelattiin Crazy Timea ja blackjackia kaverin kaa. Pyorii ihan sulavasti myos kannykalla, ja se on mulle tarkeeta. Tervetuliaisbonuksesta sen verran — ma sain tervetuliaisen plus freespinneja. Kierratysvaatimus oli about 35-kertainen mika on ihan standardi. Lue pienella painettu kuitenkin ennen ku ottaa bonuksen.

    Nostot Lottolandilta on menny mulle kohtuullisesti. E-lompakolla meni alle vuorokausi ja pankkisiirto meni ehka kolme paivaa. Ihan perus mut ok. Loydat bonuskoodit ja edut suoraan [url=adrianfiskphotography.com]https://adrianfiskphotography.com[/url] ennen ku rekisteroidyt. Tukitiimi hoituu chatilla ja oon saanu ihan nopeesti ku oli ongelma.

    Kannykalla pelaaminen onnistuu suoraan selaimessa ilman appin asennusta. Sivusto latautuu nopeesti ja pelit pyorii moitteetta. Lisenssit nakyy sivuilla eli silta osin ok. Ainoo mika vahan hairitsi navigointi vois olla selkeempi, mut englannilla parjaa. Kaiken kaikkiaan pelaan varmaan jatkossaki Lottolandissa kunnes joku parempi tulee vastaan.

    #319615
    rolletto_aiMr
    Participant
    Public

    So I’ve been messing around on Rolletto for like a couple of months and thought I’d throw out my thoughts. Stumbled on it from a Reddit thread since I was tired of the same old sites. Signed up was like a couple of minutes, nothing weird asked, and I deposited ?20 as a first deposit — min deposit is ?20 not unreasonable.

    Their sign-up offer caught my eye — it was a hundred percent up to €500 plus 200 free spins. Playthrough is at 35x which is about average I’ve seen. Free spins were on Sweet Bonanza from what I recall. I’ll be honest, the spins didn’t pay great but the matched funds kept me going.

    The lobby on Rolletto is honestly bigger than I expected. You’ll find titles by Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Evolution for live. I mostly stick to Book of Dead and a few Megaways games from Bonanza. Looks like there’s 3000-odd games across the whole site. Live dealers are decent — blackjack and roulette, and I got sucked into Crazy Time and it’s a proper time sink. All Evolution-run, stream is sharp on my laptop.

    Getting money out has been what I really wanted to test and actually can’t moan. I withdraw to Skrill mostly and funds hit in under two days. You can also use Mastercard plus a bunch of e-wallets for flexibility. I’d have a look at the current promotions on [url=https://amypinard.com]Rolletto[/url] if you’re curious. My one annoyance — verification took ages to approve and that felt slow.

    Mobile-wise, Rolletto loads nicely in the browser — they don’t have an app which I actually prefer. Pages load quick enough and I’ve played on the bus and it ran smooth. Support is always on via live chat and I got an answer in like thirty seconds when I asked about my withdrawal. The site is Curacao licensed — worth noting it’s not UK-regulated and some people might care about that.

    Honestly, it’s not perfect — that slow verification and the site design is a bit busy. But game variety is top, I’ve had no payout dramas, and the bonus gave me a decent run. Your mileage may vary but I’m keeping Rolletto going forward.

    #319701
    crazy_fxpt
    Participant
    Public

    Mi sono imbattuto in Crazy Time tipo un paio di mesi fa cercando qualcosa di diverso dal solito e non vi nascondo che non me l’aspettavo. All’inizio ero scettico, sai come funziona con queste cose, ma dopo qualche sessione mi sono ricreduto. La registrazione e stata veloce, pochi minuti e ero dentro. Il deposito minimo e abbastanza basso, credo una decina di euro, il che e comodo per testare senza rischiare troppo.

    Il catalogo e parecchio fornita. Ci sono slot di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche roba di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. Complessivamente parliamo di un migliaio di slot tra slot e tavoli. La sezione live e gestita da Evolution con dealer in carne e ossa — il game show di Crazy Time e il mio preferito, quando becca il bonus giusto esplode tutto. Ci passo piu tempo del dovuto.

    Il bonus iniziale su Crazy Time era del 100% fino a 500€ con in aggiunta 50 giri gratis su una slot selezionata. Il wagering e di trentacinque volte il bonus, potrebbe essere piu basso ma e nella media per il settore. Ho notato offerte senza deposito di tanto in tanto per i giocatori attivi, il che e un bel tocco. Potete dare un’occhiata alle offerte attuali su [url=https://eastlosangelestacotruck.com]crazy time download[/url] per farvi un’idea.

    Per i pagamenti si puo usare le carte principali, e-wallet tipo Skrill e Neteller, e pure crypto se preferite. I prelievi li ho ricevuti in circa 24 ore sull’e-wallet, il che non e male. Mi piace anche e che hanno l’app — ho fatto il crazy time download sul telefono e funziona bene. Non dovete cercare la crazy time apk su siti esterni dato che dal sito ufficiale la scarichi in un attimo. Da mobile e comodissima.

    L’assistenza su Crazy Time risponde via live chat h24 pure in italiano, cosa non scontata. Una cosa che mi ha scocciato: il KYC ha richiesto quasi 72 ore, piu del previsto. Pero una volta fatto e filato tutto liscio. Sono regolati da Curacao, che non e l’ADM italiana ma almeno c’e. Sono soddisfatto e continuo a tornare.

    #319935
    revery_buKa
    Participant
    Public

    Been playing at Revery Play for like two months now and thought I’d give my two cents on this. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is ?10 which suited me fine, deposited ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 35x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but manageable if you stick to slots.

    The lobby is genuinely solid — there’s roughly 2500 games from devs like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Yggdrasil. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza mainly — hit a decent 400x on Book of Dead recently. Live casino section runs on Evolution — the game shows are addictive honestly, real croupiers and everything.

    What I like at Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. I use my Visa and last cashout came through within under 24 hours. There’s also Bitcoin and various e-wallets which is handy. You can check out what’s available on [url=fatherheart.uk]https://fatherheart.uk[/url] before you sign up.

    That said, it’s not all perfect. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait a good while for live chat one evening. The site on my phone is decent enough but navigation could be smoother versus some competitors. No dedicated app either, it’s browser-only on mobile.

    Overall though, I keep coming back so make of that what you will. They’re properly licensed and feels trustworthy enough. For UK players it’s a decent option — just don’t expect live chat wait times.

Viewing 6 posts - 166 through 171 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.