Our Forums

Main page › Forums › Cycling Club › 888starzuz

  • Author
    Posts
  • #321730
    revery_foKa
    Participant
    Public

    Been messing around on Revery Play for about two months now and wanted to drop my thoughts on this. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was ?10 which wasn’t bad, deposited ?50 to start and got a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x which is pretty standard but manageable if you stick to slots.

    The lobby actually surprised me — they’ve got roughly 3000 titles from studios including Play’n GO, NetEnt, Yggdrasil. I’ve been smashing Gates of Olympus mainly — hit a decent 400x on Book of Dead recently. Live tables runs on Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    What I appreciate about Revery Play is withdrawal times. Paying with Neteller and my withdrawal came through within less than a day. They also take Bitcoin and various e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d check out the current promotions on [url=https://deep1.org]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.

    Tbh, not everything is amazing. Their support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait nearly 20 minutes for live chat one evening. And the mobile site works fine but navigation could be smoother versus other sites I use. No standalone app, just the browser version.

    Having said all that, I’m still playing there which says enough really. The site is licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players this is a solid shout — just be patient with their customer service speed.

    #322537
    crazy_ytpt
    Participant
    Public

    Ho scoperto Crazy Time piu o meno un paio di mesi fa tramite un post su un forum e devo dire che mi ha sorpreso. All’inizio ero scettico, come sempre con i siti nuovi, ma dopo qualche sessione mi sono ricreduto. Iscriversi e stato rapido, neanche dieci minuti e ero dentro. Il deposito minimo e abbastanza basso, credo una decina di euro, il che e comodo per farsi un’idea.

    Il catalogo non e male per niente. Ci sono slot di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, poi titoli di NetEnt e pure Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. Complessivamente ci saranno oltre mille giochi se conti tutto. Il live casino e targata Evolution con dealer in carne e ossa — lo show Crazy Time con la ruota mi prende parecchio, le moltiplicazioni a volte sono assurde. Ci passo troppo tempo onestamente.

    Il bonus iniziale che ho preso su Crazy Time e stato un match del 100% fino a cinquecento euro piu 50 giri gratis su Sweet Bonanza. Il wagering e di 35x, non e poco ma ci sta rispetto ad altri siti. Ho notato offerte senza deposito di tanto in tanto per chi gioca gia, cosa che apprezzo. Vi consiglio di controllare le promo aggiornate direttamente su [url=https://kosovomemory.org]crazy time apk[/url] prima di registrarvi.

    Per i pagamenti accettano Visa e Mastercard, e-wallet tipo Skrill e Neteller, e pure crypto se preferite. I prelievi mi sono arrivati in circa 24 ore con Skrill, il che non e male. Una cosa comoda e che hanno l’app — l’ho scaricata sullo smartphone e funziona bene. Non dovete cercare l’apk su siti esterni perche direttamente dal sito la scarichi in un attimo. Sul cellulare ci gioco anche in pausa pranzo.

    L’assistenza su Crazy Time e raggiungibile in chat h24 e anche in italiano, cosa non scontata. Una cosa che mi ha scocciato: il KYC ci ha messo tipo tre giorni, un po’ troppo. Pero una volta fatto e filato tutto liscio. Hanno la licenza Curacao, non e AAMS ma e comunque qualcosa. Mi ci trovo bene e continuo a tornare.

    #323487
    rolletto_aiMr
    Participant
    Public

    Been using Rolletto for about a couple of months and wanted to share what I think. Came across it from a Reddit thread because I was getting bored of my usual spots. Signed up was like two minutes, just the usual details, then I put in twenty quid to test it — that’s the minimum not unreasonable.

    Their sign-up offer was decent actually — they matched a hundred percent up to five hundred euros and 200 free spins. Playthrough is at 35 times which isn’t the worst I’ve seen. Free spins were on Big Bass Bonanza if I remember right. I’ll be honest, spins were a bit dead but that bonus cash stretched things out nicely.

    The lobby on Rolletto is actually pretty stacked. They’ve got stuff from Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, and Evolution handles the live stuff. My go-to slots have been Sweet Bonanza plus some BTG Megaways like Bonanza. Must be 3000-odd games across the whole site. The live section is worth mentioning — blackjack and roulette, and I keep going back to Crazy Time and it’s a proper time sink. Proper live streams with actual dealers, quality’s crisp even on mobile.

    Cashing out is what I really wanted to test and actually no complaints. I withdraw to Neteller and it took about 24 hours. They also do Mastercard plus other options if that’s your thing. I’d check out what they’ve got on offer on [url=https://dttmado.org]Rolletto[/url] if you’re curious. The thing that bugs me — KYC took like four days to clear which felt slow.

    On my phone, Rolletto works well through the browser — there’s no dedicated app and honestly the browser version is fine. Everything loads quick enough and I’ve done sessions on the bus no problems. Their help team is always on via live chat and they replied in under a minute when I asked about my withdrawal. The site is Curacao licensed — worth noting it’s not UK-regulated and some people might care about that.

    Overall, it’s not perfect — KYC speed plus the layout feels slightly cluttered in places. But the games are class, withdrawals have landed every time, and that welcome offer gave me plenty of play time. Not for everyone maybe but I’ll be sticking with Rolletto going forward.

Viewing 3 posts - 151 through 153 (of 153 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.