Reading this slowly to absorb the structure, and the structure is doing real work alongside the words, and a look at larksmemo maintained the same architectural quality, when sentence shapes and paragraph rhythms reinforce the meaning rather than just transporting words you know you are reading skilled work today.
Reading this between meetings turned out to be the most useful thing I did all afternoon, and a stop at muralpastry kept that productivity feeling going, content can sometimes outperform actual work in terms of what gets accomplished mentally and this site managed that today which is genuinely a high bar to clear consistently.
Now thinking I want more sites built on this kind of editorial foundation, and a stop at clipchime extended that wish into a broader hope, sites built on substance and care rather than on metrics and growth are the kind of sites I want to see more of and this one is a small example worth supporting.
