Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Main page › Forums › Forums Category › bbPress Public Forum › revery play


Been playing at Revery Play for about six weeks or so and thought I’d share my take on this. I registered on a whim — min deposit is only ?10 which seemed fair, threw in ?30 to test it and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x and isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but not terrible either.
Game-wise is genuinely solid — Revery Play has somewhere around 3000 slots and table games from studios including Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Big Time Gaming. Been grinding Sweet Bonanza mainly — hit a decent 400x on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live tables runs on Evolution — the game shows are addictive honestly, proper dealers streaming in HD.
What I like at Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. My go-to is my Visa and my withdrawal landed in under 24 hours. You can also use Mastercard plus various e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d browse the current promotions on [url=https://gnhust.uk]revery play[/url] if you’re interested.
Now, there are a couple of gripes. Their support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there nearly 20 minutes on chat the other day. The mobile site works fine but some menus are fiddly compared to other sites I use. No standalone app, you just use the mobile browser.
Overall though, I keep coming back so make of that what you will. They’re regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players it’s a reasonable pick — just don’t expect the support response times.
