Our Forums

Main page › Forums › Women’s › Blouses › revery play

  • Author
    Posts
  • #320492
    revery_edKa
    Participant
    Public

    So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for like six weeks or so and thought I’d give my two cents here. Signed up one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was only ?10 which wasn’t bad, deposited ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x which could be better honestly but I’ve seen way worse.

    Game selection is genuinely solid — Revery Play has somewhere around 3000 slots and table games from providers like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Betsoft. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza mostly — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live tables runs on Evolution — Crazy Time is great fun, streams are smooth.

    The bit I appreciate about Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. Paying with my Visa and my withdrawal came through within under 24 hours. There’s also crypto and Neteller if that’s your thing. You can browse what’s available on [url=https://fairsy.co.uk]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.

    Now, not everything is amazing. Live chat at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — was sitting there nearly 20 minutes on chat the other day. The site on my phone is decent enough but it feels a bit clunky versus other sites I use. There’s no app as such, just the browser version.

    Having said all that, I’m still playing there so that says something. Revery Play is licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players it’s a decent option — just be patient with live chat wait times.

    #320497
    revery_edKa
    Participant
    Public

    Been messing around on Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and thought I’d give my two cents here. Signed up after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was just ten quid which seemed fair, deposited ?50 to start and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 35x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.

    Game-wise is pretty stacked — Revery Play has somewhere around 3000 slots and table games from devs like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Yggdrasil. Been grinding Sweet Bonanza a lot — pulled a nice win on Gates last week actually. Live tables is powered by Evolution — the game shows are addictive honestly, streams are smooth.

    What I appreciate about Revery Play is withdrawal times. I use Skrill and my withdrawal landed in less than a day. There’s also crypto and Neteller for those who prefer it. You can browse the current promotions on [url=https://davidpasshomes.com]details here[/url] before you sign up.

    Now, there are a couple of gripes. Their support at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — was sitting there a good while for live chat one evening. And the mobile site is decent enough but navigation could be smoother versus other sites I use. There’s no app as such, just the browser version.

    Still, I keep coming back so make of that what you will. Revery Play is regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players it’s a decent option — only be patient with the support response times.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.