Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
So I’ve been using Revery Play for about a couple of months and thought I’d give my two cents here. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which wasn’t bad, deposited ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x which could be better honestly but I’ve seen way worse.
Game-wise is pretty stacked — there’s somewhere around 3000 slots and table games from providers like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Yggdrasil. Been grinding Book of Dead a lot — hit a decent 400x on Book of Dead recently. Live casino section runs on Evolution — the game shows are great fun, proper dealers streaming in HD.
The bit I like at Revery Play is withdrawal times. Paying with Skrill and last cashout came through within less than a day. There’s also crypto and Neteller which is handy. You can have a look at what’s available on [url=https://thorspain.com]reveryplay[/url] if you’re interested.
Now, not everything is amazing. Live chat at Revery Play took ages once — I waited nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. Also the site on my phone works fine but it feels a bit clunky versus bigger brands. No standalone app, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Still, it hasn’t put me off so that says something. They’re licensed and feels trustworthy enough. Being UK-based it’s a reasonable pick — I’d just be patient with live chat wait times.
