Our Forums

Main page › Forums › Women’s › Blouses › revery play

  • Author
    Posts
  • #321155
    revery_zsKa
    Participant
    Public

    So I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for about two months now and figured I’d give my two cents here. Signed up after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was ?10 which seemed fair, threw in fifty quid and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x which is pretty standard but not terrible either.

    Game selection is genuinely solid — they’ve got roughly 3000 slots and table games from providers like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Betsoft. I’ve been smashing Gates of Olympus a lot — had a solid session on Gates last week actually. Live casino section runs on Evolution — Crazy Time is always packed, real croupiers and everything.

    What that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. I use Neteller and the payout hit my account in about 18 hours. They also take crypto and other e-wallets for those who prefer it. I’d browse the current promotions over at [url=https://lock8estates.co.uk]revery play[/url] before you sign up.

    That said, there are a couple of gripes. Their support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there like 15 minutes before someone replied. And the mobile version is decent enough but some menus are fiddly compared to some competitors. There’s no app as such, it’s browser-only on mobile.

    Having said all that, I keep coming back so make of that what you will. Revery Play is licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. Being UK-based this is a solid shout — just don’t expect their customer service speed.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.