Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Main page › Forums › Forums Category › bbPress Public Forum › revery play


So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for like two months now and thought I’d share my take here. Signed up after seeing an ad — min deposit is ?10 which wasn’t bad, threw in fifty quid and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but not terrible either.
Game-wise is pretty stacked — there’s over 3000 slots and table games from devs like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Big Time Gaming. I’ve been smashing Book of Dead mainly — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. Live tables is powered by Evolution — Crazy Time is great fun, streams are smooth.
The bit I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. I use Skrill and last cashout came through within less than a day. They also take Bitcoin and other e-wallets for those who prefer it. I’d have a look at their full bonus page over at [url=https://collaresrojos.com]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.
Now, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play took ages once — had to wait a good while before someone replied. Also the mobile version runs okay though some menus are fiddly versus bigger brands. No dedicated app either, you just use the mobile browser.
Overall though, I keep coming back which says enough really. They’re licensed and seems legit. Being UK-based it’s a reasonable pick — just temper expectations on live chat wait times.
