Our Forums

Main page › Forums › Men’s › Suits › Jackets › revery play

  • Author
    Posts
  • #321167
    revery_haKa
    Participant
    Public

    Been using Revery Play for roughly two months now and wanted to give my two cents on this. I registered on a whim — minimum deposit was ?10 which seemed fair, deposited ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 40x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but I’ve seen way worse.

    Game-wise is genuinely solid — Revery Play has somewhere around 2500 games from providers like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Yggdrasil. Spent most of my time on Gates of Olympus mostly — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live tables is all Evolution — the game shows are addictive honestly, real croupiers and everything.

    The bit I appreciate about Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. My go-to is my Visa and my withdrawal came through within about 18 hours. They also take crypto and various e-wallets for those who prefer it. I’d have a look at the current promotions over at [url=https://demidovstudiolondon.uk]reveryplay[/url] if you’re interested.

    Tbh, there are a couple of gripes. Their support at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — was sitting there a good while for live chat one evening. And the mobile version is decent enough but navigation could be smoother versus other sites I use. There’s no app as such, just the browser version.

    Still, I keep coming back which says enough really. They’re properly licensed and seems legit. If you’re in the UK this is a reasonable pick — only temper expectations on the support response times.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.