Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for about six weeks or so and figured I’d share my take on this. Signed up after seeing an ad — min deposit is ?10 which wasn’t bad, threw in ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 40x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but I’ve seen way worse.
The lobby is genuinely solid — Revery Play has roughly 3000 titles from devs like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Betsoft. Been grinding Book of Dead mainly — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. Live tables is all Evolution — the game shows are addictive honestly, streams are smooth.
One thing I appreciate about Revery Play is withdrawal times. Paying with Skrill and last cashout came through within about 18 hours. There’s also Bitcoin and various e-wallets for those who prefer it. You can browse the current promotions over at [url=https://constructionlaw2023.com]step by step[/url] if you’re interested.
Tbh, not everything is amazing. Customer support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — I waited nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. The mobile site works fine but navigation could be smoother compared to bigger brands. No standalone app, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Still, it hasn’t put me off so that says something. Revery Play is licensed and feels trustworthy enough. Being UK-based it’s a solid shout — only don’t expect live chat wait times.
