Our Forums

  • Author
    Posts
  • #322240
    revery_azKa
    Participant
    Public

    Been messing around on Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and wanted to give my two cents on this. I registered one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was only ?10 which wasn’t bad, threw in fifty quid and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x and isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but I’ve seen way worse.

    The lobby is genuinely solid — they’ve got over 3000 titles from devs like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Big Time Gaming. I’ve been smashing Book of Dead a lot — had a solid session on Gates last week actually. Live tables is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is addictive honestly, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    One thing that sold me on Revery Play is the cashout speed. Paying with Skrill and my withdrawal landed in about 18 hours. They also take Mastercard plus other e-wallets which is handy. I’d browse their full bonus page over at [url=https://dancenow1234.com]revery play[/url] if you’re interested.

    Tbh, it’s not all perfect. Live chat at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — I waited nearly 20 minutes on chat the other day. The site on my phone runs okay though navigation could be smoother compared to other sites I use. There’s no app as such, you just use the mobile browser.

    Having said all that, it hasn’t put me off so that says something. Revery Play is regulated and feels trustworthy enough. Being UK-based this is a solid shout — only temper expectations on live chat wait times.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.