Our Forums

Main page › Forums › Women’s › Blouses › revery play

  • Author
    Posts
  • #322248
    revery_azKa
    Participant
    Public

    So I’ve been using Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and thought I’d give my two cents on this. Signed up after seeing an ad — min deposit is only ?10 which suited me fine, threw in ?50 to start and got a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x which is pretty standard but not terrible either.

    Game selection is pretty stacked — they’ve got somewhere around 3000 slots and table games from devs like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Betsoft. Spent most of my time on Gates of Olympus mostly — pulled a nice win on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live casino section is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is great fun, real croupiers and everything.

    What I like at Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. Paying with my Visa and last cashout came through within less than a day. There’s also Mastercard plus various e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d have a look at their full bonus page on [url=https://collaresrojos.com]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.

    Tbh, there are a couple of gripes. Their support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait nearly 20 minutes on chat the other day. The mobile version works fine but navigation could be smoother versus some competitors. No standalone app, you just use the mobile browser.

    Overall though, it hasn’t put me off so that says something. They’re licensed and feels trustworthy enough. For UK players it’s a decent option — I’d just don’t expect their customer service speed.

    #322256
    revery_azKa
    Participant
    Public

    So I’ve been using Revery Play for like six weeks or so and thought I’d give my two cents here. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was only ?10 which seemed fair, deposited fifty quid and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 35x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but manageable if you stick to slots.

    The lobby actually surprised me — they’ve got roughly 3000 slots and table games from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Betsoft. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza a lot — hit a decent 400x on Gates last week actually. Live tables is all Evolution — Lightning Roulette is great fun, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    What that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. I use Neteller and last cashout landed in under 24 hours. You can also use Mastercard plus Neteller which is handy. You can browse their full bonus page on [url=asfbrazil.com]https://asfbrazil.com[/url] to see for yourself.

    Now, it’s not all perfect. Live chat at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — I waited a good while for live chat one evening. The mobile version works fine but it feels a bit clunky versus some competitors. No dedicated app either, you just use the mobile browser.

    Having said all that, I’m still playing there so make of that what you will. They’re licensed and feels trustworthy enough. For UK players it’s a decent option — only temper expectations on the support response times.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.