Our Forums

Main page › Forums › Men’s › Suits › Jackets › Revery Play Casino

  • Author
    Posts
  • #308195
    rever_hzPl
    Participant
    Public

    Been playing at Revery Play Casino for a few months now, so I have a fair idea of how it runs. A mate at work mentioned it, since I wanted better game variety. The Revery Play lobby is solid without being overwhelming, with a good mix of slots, table games and live dealer.

    Software comes from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Nolimit City and Hacksaw Gaming. Sweet Bonanza and Gates of Olympus are front and centre, though I spend more time on the newer releases. The live tables run on Evolution, which covers roulette, blackjack and the wheel games. Tables are staffed day and night, although peak hours can be crowded.

    The welcome bonus at Revery Play comes with a deposit match and a batch of free spins. Wagering is 35x, fairly standard for this market. The latest promotions are worth looking at on [url=https://fatherheart.uk]revery play[/url] before depositing. They run ongoing promotions beyond the welcome deal.

    The floor is ten pounds. The standard UK payment methods all work without issues. PayPal payouts arrived quickly, card withdrawals took two to three working days. Document check was straightforward — driving licence and a utility bill, cleared in a few hours.

    I use the mobile site on my phone and loading times are fast. You play through the site, which I prefer anyway. Support responds on live chat in English and they read the question before answering. Regulation is Curacao based, meaning no UK Gambling Commission oversight. Payouts have always come through for me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.