Our Forums

Main page › Forums › Forums Category › bbPress Public Forum › Revery Play Casino

  • Author
    Posts
  • #311331
    rever_jcPl
    Participant
    Public

    I have been using Revery Play since around Easter, so the first impression stage is well past. Found it through a comparison site, since I wanted better game variety. The catalogue at Revery Play covers the main bases, with a good mix of slots, table games and live dealer.

    Software comes from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Evolution for the live side. Sweet Bonanza and Gates of Olympus are front and centre, though I spend more time on the newer releases. The live tables run on Evolution, so Lightning Roulette, Crazy Time, blackjack and baccarat. Tables are staffed day and night, although peak hours can be crowded.

    The sign-up offer here is a 100 percent match up to 200 pounds with free spins. The playthrough sits at 35x, not the worst but not a gift either. Current offers and promo codes are listed at [url=https://darkslategrey-falcon-155460.hostingersite.com/reveryplay-security-guide-for-uk-players/]revery play[/url] before depositing. Cashback and free spin drops appear regularly.

    Minimum deposit is ten pounds. The standard UK payment methods all work without issues. Withdrawals to PayPal landed within a day, card withdrawals took two to three working days. Identity verification went smoothly — passed on the first attempt.

    On the phone I play through the browser and it runs well. No app needed, which I prefer anyway. Support responds on live chat in English and wait times are short. Licence is Curacao, so be aware of that going in. The main thing is withdrawals have been honoured.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.