Our Forums

Main page › Forums › Women’s › Blouses › rolletto

  • Author
    Posts
  • #323428
    rolletto_obMr
    Participant
    Public

    I’ve been using Rolletto for like six weeks or so and figured I’d share my thoughts. Stumbled on it after googling around for somewhere new after I got fed up with where I normally play. Registration took about two minutes, nothing weird asked, and I deposited twenty quid to test it — twenty’s the lowest you can go which is fair enough.

    The welcome bonus was decent actually — they matched 100% up to €500 plus a couple hundred free spins. Playthrough is at 35 times which is about average I’ve seen. They gave the spins for Big Bass Bonanza from what I recall. I’ll be honest, I didn’t win much from the spins but that bonus cash gave me a solid session.

    Games on Rolletto is actually pretty stacked. They’ve got titles by Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, and Evolution handles the live stuff. I mostly stick to Gates of Olympus and a few Megaways games from Extra Chilli. Probably over 3000 games in total. Live dealers are solid too — the usual tables, and I got sucked into Crazy Time and it’s a proper time sink. Proper live streams with actual dealers, picture quality is really clean.

    Getting money out has been where I was sceptical at first and actually no complaints. I’ve used Neteller and it took about 24 hours. You can also use Bitcoin and a bunch of e-wallets which is handy. You can have a look at what they’ve got on offer over at [url=https://comfures.com]Rolletto[/url] if you’re curious. One gripe though — verification took ages to clear which felt slow.

    Using it on mobile, Rolletto loads nicely in Chrome — no app needed which I actually prefer. Pages load quick enough and had a few goes on my commute no problems. Support is available round the clock via chat and I got an answer in a couple of minutes when I had a bonus question. They’re operating under a Curacao licence — no UK licence so some people might care about that.

    Overall, it’s not flawless — the verification thing plus navigation could be busy. But there’s loads to play, I’ve had no payout dramas, and the matched deposit gave me a decent run. Might not suit everyone but I’ll be sticking with Rolletto going forward.

    #323430
    rolletto_obMr
    Participant
    Public

    I’ve been playing at Rolletto for roughly six weeks or so and figured I’d share what I think. Came across it through a mate because I was getting bored of where I normally play. Registration took about two minutes, nothing weird asked, and I deposited ?20 as a first deposit — twenty’s the lowest you can go which is fair enough.

    Their sign-up offer looked alright — I got a match of 100% up to €500 plus 200 free spins. Wagering’s at 35 times which could be worse honestly I’ve seen. Free spins were on Big Bass Bonanza from what I recall. Not gonna lie, the spins didn’t pay great but the deposit match gave me a solid session.

    Games on Rolletto is genuinely pretty stacked. There’s stuff from Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Evolution for live. I mostly stick to Gates of Olympus and a few Megaways games from Bonanza. Must be a few thousand titles across the whole site. Live casino’s decent — the usual tables, and I keep going back to Crazy Time which is a proper time sink. All Evolution-run, stream is crisp even on mobile.

    Withdrawals are where I was sceptical at first but honestly it’s been fine. I’ve used my Visa and it took under two days. They also do Mastercard plus a bunch of e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d have a look at what they’ve got on offer over at [url=https://bestbasketballreview.com]Rolletto[/url] before you sign up. My one annoyance — verification took ages to process and was frustrating.

    Mobile-wise, Rolletto runs fine in the browser — they don’t have an app and honestly the browser version is fine. Pages load fast and I’ve played lying in bed without issues. Their help team is live chat 24/7 and response time was a couple of minutes when I asked about my withdrawal. The site is operating under a Curacao licence — no UK licence so that’s a thing to be aware of.

    Honestly, it’s not flawless — the verification thing plus the site design is a bit cleaner. But there’s loads to play, I’ve had no payout dramas, and the bonus gave me plenty of play time. Not for everyone maybe but I’m keeping Rolletto for now.

    #323433
    rolletto_obMr
    Participant
    Public

    I’ve been messing around on Rolletto for roughly three months now and thought I’d throw out my thoughts. Stumbled on it through a mate because I was getting bored of the same old sites. Registration took about under five minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I dropped ?20 as a first deposit — min deposit is ?20 which is fair enough.

    Their sign-up offer looked alright — I got a match of a hundred percent up to €500 with 200 spins thrown in. Playthrough is at x35 and that isn’t the worst for this kind of offer. They gave the spins for Sweet Bonanza if I remember right. I’ll be honest, the spins didn’t pay great but the deposit match gave me a solid session.

    Game selection at Rolletto is genuinely bigger than I expected. They’ve got slots from Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, and Evolution handles the live stuff. My go-to slots have been Gates of Olympus and a few Megaways games from Bonanza. Probably 3000-odd games across the whole site. The live section is solid too — the usual tables, plus I’ve wasted hours on Lightning Roulette which is a proper time sink. Real croupiers streaming, quality’s really clean.

    Cashing out is where I was sceptical at first and so far no complaints. I withdraw to Skrill mostly and the money came through in roughly a day. You can also use Mastercard plus other options which is handy. You can check out their bonus page on [url=https://wildlywealthylife.com]Rolletto[/url] if you’re curious. My one annoyance — verification took nearly a week to process and dragged on a bit.

    On my phone, Rolletto runs fine in Safari — no app needed which I actually prefer. It’s quick enough and I’ve done sessions lying in bed and it ran smooth. Their help team is live chat 24/7 and they replied in under a minute when I asked about my withdrawal. The site is licensed out of Curacao — no UK licence so make of that what you will.

    Overall, it’s not perfect — that slow verification plus the layout feels slightly busy. But the games are class, I’ve had no payout dramas, and the bonus gave me good value. Might not suit everyone but I’m keeping Rolletto for a while yet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.