Our Forums

Main page › Forums › Women’s › Blouses › Trino Casino Casino

  • Author
    Posts
  • #314842
    rever_qtPl
    Participant
    Public

    I’ve been punting at Trino Casino for about four months now, usually late at night, so read this as one punter’s view. Signed up after a mate’s recommendation, and the whole thing took about two minutes — email, password, done, although they did want verification before the first payout, standard stuff with a UKGC licence.

    The lobby is deeper than I thought — somewhere north of 3,000 titles last time I looked. Pragmatic Play is everywhere, so you get the usual — Sweet Bonanza front and centre. Play’n Go supplies Book of Dead and Reactoonz, plus a fair chunk of NetEnt and Microgaming in there too. I mostly stick to Big Time Gaming stuff if I’ve got a bit of budget to burn.

    The bonus at Trino Casino is 100% to ?500 with 200 spins, spread over a few deposits. Wagering is 35x, and that’s about average, not amazing. Min deposit sits at ?10. There’s a no-deposit spins offer if you sign up to emails — it comes and goes, so it’s worth a see the live promos at [url=https://aifreeguide.com/trino-casino-registration-steps-a-practical-guide-for-uk-players/]trino casino[/url] if you’re keen.

    Cashouts are the bit that matters, and on this front Trino Casino has been fine. Withdrew ?420 to Skrill a fortnight ago and it cleared in about six hours. Debit cards work, e-wallets are quicker, plus there’s Bitcoin if that’s your thing. My gripe: bank transfers dragged on for nearly a week initially.

    Live chat runs round the clock and the people there actually read what you write, but getting a human can take a while during peak hours. Live dealer is all Evolution, so real croupiers, decent blackjack and roulette tables, plus Crazy Time if you like the game show stuff — I don’t, much. No app, only the mobile site, which loads quick enough but occasionally forgets my filters.

    #314845
    rever_qtPl
    Participant
    Public

    I’ve been punting at Trino Casino for a good few months, mainly on the commute home, so read this for what it’s worth. Registered after a thread on another forum, and sign-up took maybe three minutes — email, password, done, although they did want ID later, which I expected.

    Game selection is deeper than I thought — somewhere north of 3,000 titles by my rough count. Pragmatic dominates, so you get the usual — Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza sitting right at the top. Play’n GO supplies Book of Dead, plus a decent chunk of NetEnt, Yggdrasil and Big Time Gaming in there too. My go-to is Big Time Gaming stuff when I’ve got patience.

    The bonus at Trino Casino was 100% to ?500 with 200 spins, spread over your first two top-ups. Wagering is 35x on the bonus, and that’s fair enough by 2026 standards. Min deposit is a tenner. There’s a small no deposit thing if you sign up to emails — it’s not always live, so it’s worth a check the latest offers at [url=https://corporacionespinoza.com/trino-casino-bonus-guide-100-match-up-to-ps200-50-free-spins-and-wagering-requirements-explained/]trino casino[/url] rather than trusting my numbers.

    Payouts are honestly the part I care about most, and on this front Trino Casino has behaved. Pulled out ?420 to Skrill last week and it cleared in about six hours. Visa and Mastercard work, e-wallets are quicker, plus there’s Bitcoin and a couple of altcoins for anyone who bothers. The one thing that annoyed me: bank transfers were painfully slow initially.

    Live chat is 24/7 and the people there actually read what you write, though the first reply took ten minutes on a Saturday night. Live dealer runs on Evolution, so actual dealers, proper table limits for UK players, plus Crazy Time and Lightning Roulette if you like the game show stuff — I don’t, much. No app, just the mobile site, which is fine on iPhone but occasionally forgets my filters.

    #314851
    rever_qtPl
    Participant
    Public

    Been punting at Trino since roughly the spring, usually in the evenings, so take this for what it’s worth. Registered after a thread on another forum, and the whole thing took under five minutes — just email and a password, though they did want verification before the first payout, which I expected.

    The lobby is deeper than I thought — roughly 3,000+ slots and tables last time I looked. Pragmatic takes up a lot of space, so expect the usual — Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza pinned to the popular tab. Play’n Go supplies Book of Dead and Reactoonz, and there’s a fair amount of NetEnt and Microgaming knocking about. I mostly stick to the Megaways section when I’ve got a bit of budget to burn.

    The welcome offer at Trino Casino was a 100% match to ?300 with 150 spins, split across your first two top-ups. Wagering is 40x, and that’s about average, not amazing. Min deposit sits at ?20. They also run a no-deposit spins offer now and then — it rotates, so it’s worth a see the latest offers over on [url=https://easternpolycraft.com/trino-casino-uk-registration-steps-guide/]trino casino apk[/url] before you commit.

    Withdrawals are the bit I care about most, and on this front Trino has been fine. Withdrew a few hundred to Neteller a fortnight ago and it cleared next morning. Cards are there, e-wallets are quicker, plus there’s crypto if that’s your thing. The one thing that annoyed me: bank transfers were painfully slow initially.

    Live chat runs round the clock and the agents aren’t just copy-pasting scripts, though the first reply can take a while during peak hours. The live section is all Evolution, so actual dealers, proper blackjack and roulette tables, and Crazy Time for the game-show crowd — not my thing but my girlfriend loves it. No app, only the mobile site, and it is fine on iPhone though sometimes logs me out mid-spin.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.