Our Forums

Main page › Forums › Men’s › Suits › Jackets › Trino Casino Casino

  • Author
    Posts
  • #315317
    rever_ejPl
    Participant
    Public

    I’ve been playing at Trino since roughly the spring, mainly on the commute home, so read this as a regular player’s take. Joined after a random Twitter post, and sign-up took under five minutes — email, password, done, although they did want docs later, which I expected.

    The library is deeper than I thought — around 3,500 games last time I looked. Pragmatic Play takes up a lot of space, so expect the usual — Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza sitting right at the top. Play’n GO supplies Book of Dead and Reactoonz, and there’s a decent amount of NetEnt in there too. I tend to live in high-volatility slots if I’ve got patience.

    The bonus at Trino Casino is 100% up to ?500 plus 200 free spins, spread over your first two top-ups. Playthrough is 35x, which is fair enough by 2026 standards. Min deposit sits at a tenner. They also run a small no deposit thing sometimes — it rotates, so you can check the live promos at [url=https://brandsprintmedia.store/casino-trino-payment-methods-guide-for-uk-players/]casino trino[/url] rather than trusting my numbers.

    Cashouts are the bit that matters, and here Trino has behaved. Withdrew a few hundred to Neteller a fortnight ago and it cleared in about six hours. Debit cards work, e-wallets are quicker, plus there’s crypto for anyone who bothers. What did wind me up: card withdrawals dragged on for nearly a week initially.

    Live chat is 24/7 and the agents aren’t just copy-pasting scripts, but the first reply took a while during peak hours. The live section runs on Evolution, so actual dealers, proper blackjack and roulette tables, plus Crazy Time for the game-show crowd — not my thing but my girlfriend loves it. No app, just the mobile site, which works fine on my Pixel but occasionally logs me out mid-spin.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.