Our Forums

Main page › Forums › Women’s › Blouses › Trino Casino Casino

  • Author
    Posts
  • #315381
    rever_kwPl
    Participant
    Public

    I’ve been playing at Trino for a good few months, mostly on the commute home, so take this for what it’s worth. Signed up after a thread on another forum, and sign-up took maybe three minutes — just email and a password, though they did want verification before the first payout, which I expected.

    Game selection is pretty huge — roughly 3,000+ slots and tables by my rough count. Pragmatic is everywhere, so expect the obvious ones — Gates of Olympus sitting right at the top. Play’n GO supplies Book of Dead, and there’s a fair amount of NetEnt, Yggdrasil and Big Time Gaming knocking about. I tend to live in high-volatility slots if I’ve got the bankroll for it.

    The bonus on Trino Casino is a 100% match to ?300 with 150 spins, spread over your first two top-ups. Playthrough is 35x, which is neither great nor awful. Minimum sits at ?10. They also run a small no deposit thing sometimes — it rotates, so you can see the live promos at [url=https://gccmedhub.com/trino-casino-apk-overview-and-options-for-uk-players/]trino casino[/url] before you commit.

    Withdrawals are the bit I care about most, and here Trino has behaved. Pulled out ?280 via Skrill last week and it cleared in about six hours. Debit cards work, e-wallets are quicker, and they take crypto if that’s your thing. My gripe: card withdrawals took four working days the first time.

    Support runs round the clock and the agents answered properly, though the first reply took ten minutes on a Saturday night. The live section is all Evolution, so real croupiers, decent blackjack and roulette tables, and Crazy Time and Lightning Roulette for the game-show crowd — I don’t, much. No app, just the mobile site, which is fine on iPhone but occasionally forgets my filters.

    #315383
    rever_kwPl
    Participant
    Public

    I’ve been messing about at Trino Casino for a good few months, mostly late at night, so read this for what it’s worth. Signed up because of a mate’s recommendation, and the whole thing took maybe three minutes — just email and a password, although you do need docs later, which is normal.

    The library is deeper than I thought — roughly 3,000+ slots and tables if the filter count is honest. Pragmatic Play is everywhere, so expect the obvious ones — Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza pinned to the popular tab. Play’n Go brings Book of Dead, and there’s a fair chunk of NetEnt and Microgaming in there too. I tend to live in Big Time Gaming stuff when I’ve got patience.

    The welcome offer at Trino Casino is 100% up to ?500 plus 200 free spins, split across your first two top-ups. Playthrough is 35x, and that’s neither great nor awful. Minimum is ?20. There’s a no-deposit spins offer if you sign up to emails — it’s not always live, so you can see the live promos over on [url=https://mirakii.in/trino-casino-registration-steps-quick-uk-sign-up-guide/]casino trino[/url] rather than trusting my numbers.

    Withdrawals are the bit that matters, and here Trino Casino has been fine. Cashed out ?280 via Skrill last week and it cleared the same evening. Visa and Mastercard work, e-wallets are quicker, and they take Bitcoin and a couple of altcoins if that’s your thing. The one thing that annoyed me: bank transfers were painfully slow initially.

    Support is 24/7 and the agents actually read what you write, though the first reply took a while during peak hours. Live dealer is all Evolution, so real croupiers, decent table limits for UK players, and Crazy Time for the game-show crowd — I don’t, much. No app, only a browser version, and it loads quick enough but occasionally logs me out mid-spin.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.