Our Forums

Main page › Forums › Women’s › Blouses › true fortune casino

  • Author
    Posts
  • #227223
    true_jdMn
    Participant
    Public

    Started using true fortune casino roughly four months ago after a lad from my footy group mentioned it, and tbh I expected it’d be just another throwaway places that vanish by Christmas. Hasn’t happened yet, so take that as you will.

    The lobby is genuinely big — they claim over 3,000 slots and tables if the filter’s honest. Pragmatic Play dominate the front page, so you get the usual suspects — Book of Dead swallows the bulk of my spins, and there’s a couple of proper hits on Yggdrasil titles too. Evolution older titles are tucked away but they exist.

    Live section is basically Evolution from what I’ve seen, which is the standard these days. Crazy Time and Monopoly Live pull proper numbers in the evenings, dealers are actual people and the streams hold up on home broadband. The welcome side was 100% up to ?300 and 50 spins on selected slots, the rollover comes in at 40x — standard, not generous. There was a no deposit spins offer at one point too; the promos shift monthly so it’s worth a read the current ones over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] if you’re thinking about it.

    Min deposit’s a tenner I think, verification took maybe ten minutes with the ID upload. Debit card goes through instantly, e-wallets are there and they do crypto now though I’ve not bothered. Payouts to Skrill landed in under a day, though card took nearer 72 hours.

    The one thing that annoyed me: document checks flagged my first upload for no clear reason, that stalled a ?200 cashout for about 48 hours. Live chat got there but I had to repeat myself. Licensing-wise it’s and that mattered to me, so it’s the first thing I check now.

    No app for Android, it’s browser-based — works well enough on my iPhone, although search is a bit clunky on mobile. Still got a balance sat there, which is the honest answer.

    #227225
    true_jdMn
    Participant
    Public

    Signed up to true fortune casino around four months ago when a lad from my footy group dropped the name, and honestly I reckoned it’d be yet another throwaway casinos that go quiet within weeks. Still here though, so take that as you will.

    The library’s no joke huge — somewhere north of 3,000 games last I looked. Pragmatic Play carry the front page, so there’s all the standards — Book of Dead swallows far too much of my time, and I’ve had the odd good session on Betsoft slots too. Microgaming the back catalogue is hidden behind the filters but they exist.

    Live section is basically Evolution from what I’ve seen, which is the standard these days. Crazy Time and Monopoly Live pull a fair few players in the evenings, the hosts are real and chatty and quality’s sharp on home broadband. The welcome side was 100% up to ?300 with 75 free spins, wagering sits at 40x and that’s fairly typical for the UK market. They ran a small no deposit thing at one point as well; the promos shift monthly so it’s worth a see what’s running over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] before depositing.

    Min deposit’s ?10 if memory serves, registration took about five minutes. Debit card goes through instantly, e-wallets are the fast option and they do crypto now if that’s your thing. Payouts via e-wallet came through in under a day, bank transfer dragged to three days.

    What did irritate me: KYC wanted a second utility bill, which held up a withdrawal for about 48 hours. Support sorted it but it took two goes. They’re licensed and that mattered to me, and that’s the bare minimum I’d want.

    They don’t have an app for Android, the responsive site does the job — works well enough on my iPhone, but the filters are fiddly with one hand. Still got a balance sat there, so is the honest answer.

    #227227
    true_jdMn
    Participant
    Public

    Been playing at true fortune casino around half a year ago after a mate dropped the name, and tbh I assumed it’d be yet another forgettable sites that disappear after a month. Still here though, so make of that what you want.

    The lobby is properly stacked — they claim over 2,000 games if the filter’s honest. Play’n GO dominate the popular tab, so expect the usual suspects — Sweet Bonanza gets most of my balance, and there’s decent runs on Yggdrasil titles too. Microgaming the back catalogue is tucked away but they exist.

    Live section is basically Evolution from what I’ve seen, so it’s fine by me. Crazy Time draw proper numbers in the evenings, dealers are actual people and quality’s sharp on home broadband. The welcome side was around 100% plus alongside 75 free spins, the rollover sits at 40x — standard, not generous. They ran a no deposit spins offer at one point as well; these rotate quite a bit so it’s worth a check what’s live over on [url=https://innerlighthouseapp.com/]true fortune[/url] if you’re thinking about it.

    Minimum is a tenner last time I topped up, sign-up was maybe ten minutes with the ID upload. Mastercard goes through instantly, e-wallets are the fast option and they do crypto now for anyone who prefers it. Payouts via e-wallet came through in about 24 hours, bank transfer dragged to three days.

    The one thing that annoyed me: KYC flagged my first upload for no clear reason, that stalled my first payout for about 48 hours. Support fixed it eventually but the first agent was clearly reading a script. They’re licensed and that mattered to me, and that’s non-negotiable for me.

    There’s no dedicated app as far as I found, the responsive site does the job — works well enough on a knackered old Samsung, although search is a bit clunky on a small screen. I’m still playing there, so is the honest answer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.