<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | revery_buKa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/revery_buka/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/revery_buka/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for revery_buKa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 01:01:53 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">26311008e43823ff5230e534cc5fb10d</guid>
				<title>revery_buKa replied to the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-65/#post-319973</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 11:35:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been playing at Revery Play for like a couple of months and thought I&#8217;d give my two cents on this. Signed up one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was just ten quid which seemed fair, threw in ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. The rollover&#8217;s 40x which isn&#8217;t the lowest I&#8217;ve seen but not t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-321089"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-65/#post-319973" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e994fc275301227fa7e907e687395681</guid>
				<title>revery_buKa started the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-65/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 11:34:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been messing around on Revery Play for about six weeks or so and wanted to drop my thoughts here. I registered after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was just ten quid which wasn&#8217;t bad, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x which could be b&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-321076"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-65/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de254195fa747f647315a6bc0677089c</guid>
				<title>revery_buKa started the topic revery play in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-62/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 11:34:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Revery Play for roughly two months now and thought I&#8217;d drop my thoughts here. I registered after seeing an ad — min deposit is just ten quid which seemed fair, deposited ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x which could be better honestly but manageable i&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-321065"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-62/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">758c3fc64c59b5132d0f8da773637900</guid>
				<title>revery_buKa replied to the topic 888starz in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-269/page/12/#post-319935</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 11:33:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at Revery Play for like two months now and thought I&#8217;d give my two cents on this. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is ?10 which suited me fine, deposited ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. The rollover&#8217;s 35x which isn&#8217;t the lowest I&#8217;ve s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-321047"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-269/page/12/#post-319935" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>