<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | revery_tpKa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/revery_tpka/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/revery_tpka/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for revery_tpKa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 10:53:21 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">efc2efa22fe4e13e1bb1a3ecc33eb8e5</guid>
				<title>revery_tpKa started the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-22/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 09:32:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been messing around on Revery Play for like two months now and figured I&#8217;d drop my thoughts on this. Signed up one evening out of boredom — min deposit is ?10 which wasn&#8217;t bad, threw in fifty quid and got a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. The rollover&#8217;s 35x which could be better honestly but I&#8217;ve s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320378"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-22/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b4054485b8b383e88c603c02a01abcd</guid>
				<title>revery_tpKa started the topic revery play in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-19/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 09:31:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at Revery Play for about two months now and figured I&#8217;d give my two cents on this. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is just ten quid which suited me fine, threw in fifty quid and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover&#8217;s 35x and isn&#8217;t the lowest I&#8217;ve s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320375"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-19/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ef7e513de20f8c413b5319315176f93</guid>
				<title>revery_tpKa replied to the topic 888starz in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-250/page/11/#post-319308</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 09:30:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Revery Play for about six weeks or so and wanted to drop my thoughts on this. I registered after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was ?10 which suited me fine, threw in fifty quid and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x which could be better honestly but I&#8217;ve seen way worse.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-320373"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-250/page/11/#post-319308" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>