<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | revery_zsKa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/revery_zska/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/revery_zska/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for revery_zsKa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 15:53:23 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15ad9d797e18a8134e064da3599eb8c7</guid>
				<title>revery_zsKa started the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-215/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 14:44:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been messing around on Revery Play for about two months now and figured I&#8217;d give my two cents here. Signed up after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was ?10 which seemed fair, threw in fifty quid and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x which is pretty standard but not terrible either.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-322334"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-215/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4cf308a9c58d2acfefcb1131b7247ad6</guid>
				<title>revery_zsKa started the topic revery play in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-214/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 14:43:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been messing around on Revery Play for like two months now and thought I&#8217;d share my take here. I registered on a whim — minimum deposit was ?10 which suited me fine, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 40x which is pretty standard but manageable if y&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-322333"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-214/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6c09080e5d3cda0cda9f96168e41ae6</guid>
				<title>revery_zsKa replied to the topic spectre providential aftermath in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/spectre-providential-aftermath/page/47/#post-321152</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 14:43:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been using Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and figured I&#8217;d give my two cents on this. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which suited me fine, threw in fifty quid and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover&#8217;s 35x which could be better honestly but I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-322331"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/spectre-providential-aftermath/page/47/#post-321152" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>