<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | revery_edKa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/revery_edka/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/revery_edka/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for revery_edKa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:51:24 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a2087f2d0c54dbaa42230a965603fa5</guid>
				<title>revery_edKa replied to the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-119/#post-320497</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 12:19:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and thought I&#8217;d give my two cents here. Signed up after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was just ten quid which seemed fair, deposited ?50 to start and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. The rollover&#8217;s 35x which could be b&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-321692"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-119/#post-320497" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cfbeb310171594ceaa38a51c50e1b9aa</guid>
				<title>revery_edKa started the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-119/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 12:18:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been playing at Revery Play for like six weeks or so and thought I&#8217;d give my two cents here. Signed up one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was only ?10 which wasn&#8217;t bad, deposited ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x which could be better honestly but I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-321686"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-119/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9bba4f33ba41ada679225f16b2f3e9c</guid>
				<title>revery_edKa started the topic revery play in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-117/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 12:18:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at Revery Play for about six weeks or so and thought I&#8217;d share my take on this. I registered on a whim — min deposit is only ?10 which seemed fair, threw in ?30 to test it and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x and isn&#8217;t the lowest I&#8217;ve seen but not terrible either.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-321678"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-117/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>