<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | revery_haKa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/revery_haka/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/revery_haka/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for revery_haKa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 18:00:30 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe10b05af2b97e203922c825dbc4a81a</guid>
				<title>revery_haKa started the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-218/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 14:58:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been playing at Revery Play for about a couple of months and thought I&#8217;d share my take on this. Signed up one evening out of boredom — min deposit is only ?10 which suited me fine, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover&#8217;s 35x and could be better honestly but m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-322349"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-218/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c200b5bb3f547cb91c8228a95055171f</guid>
				<title>revery_haKa started the topic revery play in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-217/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 14:57:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been using Revery Play for roughly two months now and wanted to give my two cents on this. I registered on a whim — minimum deposit was ?10 which seemed fair, deposited ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 40x which isn&#8217;t the lowest I&#8217;ve seen but I&#8217;ve seen way worse. </p>
<p>Game-wise is g&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-322347"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-217/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e397085587361e5c48173f8d7f9232aa</guid>
				<title>revery_haKa started the topic revery play in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-216/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 14:57:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been playing at Revery Play for like two months now and thought I&#8217;d share my take here. Signed up after seeing an ad — min deposit is ?10 which wasn&#8217;t bad, threw in fifty quid and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x which isn&#8217;t the lowest I&#8217;ve seen but not terrible either. </p>
<p>Game-wise i&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-322346"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-216/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fbda872ff5f52ccd57e74f6bd932816f</guid>
				<title>revery_haKa replied to the topic 888starz egypt in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-egypt-31/page/13/#post-321164</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 14:56:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been using Revery Play for like two months now and figured I&#8217;d give my two cents on this. I registered after seeing an ad — min deposit is just ten quid which suited me fine, deposited ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x which could be better honestly but m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-322345"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/888starz-egypt-31/page/13/#post-321164" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>