<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>FIXITOWN | revery_xcKa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://fixitown.com/members/revery_xcka/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://fixitown.com/members/revery_xcka/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for revery_xcKa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 04:43:17 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ac21fc76cd4ce709745ef17bfc9103b</guid>
				<title>revery_xcKa started the topic revery play in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-193/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 14:01:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been messing around on Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and figured I&#8217;d share my take on this. Signed up after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was ?10 which suited me fine, deposited ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x and is pretty standard but not terrible either.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-322225"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-193/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a500de9e0504a4bca4b89b6283b5f98d</guid>
				<title>revery_xcKa started the topic revery play in the forum Jackets</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-191/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 14:01:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been using Revery Play for about a couple of months and thought I&#8217;d give my two cents here. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which wasn&#8217;t bad, deposited ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x which could be better honestly but I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-322221"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-191/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e3f8c9b8f543f21be712c01c8bf2f2a</guid>
				<title>revery_xcKa started the topic revery play in the forum bbPress Public Forum</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-189/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 14:00:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been using Revery Play for like six weeks or so and thought I&#8217;d drop my thoughts on this. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which suited me fine, threw in ?30 to test it and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x and isn&#8217;t the lowest I&#8217;ve seen but manageable if you s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-322217"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/revery-play-189/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">10058fc662ca7cb684adc8b120aca3da</guid>
				<title>revery_xcKa replied to the topic true fortune casino in the forum Blouses</title>
				<link>https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/true-fortune-casino-238/page/11/#post-321046</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 13:59:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve been using Revery Play for about two months now and figured I&#8217;d give my two cents on this. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was only ?10 which suited me fine, deposited ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 40x which is pretty standard but not terrible either.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-322216"><a href="https://fixitown.com/forums/topic/true-fortune-casino-238/page/11/#post-321046" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>